|Conventional Oil and Sour/Sweet Gas Facilities
Big Horn Electric and Controls Ltd. supports the majority of the Shell onshore projects and maintenance in South and Central Alberta as well as the Peace River area. With many hours of valuable experience in the foothills sour facilities, all BHEC personnel provide safe and efficient workmanship.
- Up to 18,000 HP electric driven centrifugal compressor 2 staging projects
- Reciprocal compression and engine upgrades
- Electric and gas driven screw compressor site installations, and maintenance
- Facility flare stack installation, upgrades and maintenance including Shell Scotford Plant flare stack upgrades.
- Plant maintenance and electrical/instrumentation support
- Installation and maintenance of PumpJack facilities
- Involvement with planning and execution of activities for plant shutdowns
- Shell Caroline condensate treatment facility
- Pipeline gathering systems, LBV's, controls and communications
- Foothills sour/sweet gas well site construction and maintenance
- Fire and Gas Detection Systems Installation, Maintenance and Upgrades
- Tumble Ridge, BC dehydration facility and surrounding sweet gas well sites
- Shell Waterton Gas Plant optimization
- PLC / RTU system upgrades